Juvederm Ultra  

 

What is it?

 

Nowadays, human’s health is always at stake due to the external stimulus that causes certain nutrients to be removed or eliminated from our body. Worst, our skin is the organ that is being attacked most by different pollutions. Without proper nourishment, our skin will lose its elasticity and natural glow making us looking drought, and haggard. How do we replenish the lost nutrients that our body needs to sustain our cells essential demands? Is there a way to reverse its effect?
Taking supplements or nutritious foods will help our body to bounce back to its non-toxic stage, but it will take the time to process all of its vital chemicals and be absorbed by our cells. Good news for all individuals who want to reverse the effect of pollutions and other bad chemicals that make the skin look dull and dry. Experts are now using a natural chemical produced by the body to nourish our skin, so it is like putting the chemicals back into our skin. The Juvederm Ultra Plus is a type of fillers that contains hyaluronic acid. The fundamental purpose of the acid is to restore the health of joints, repair the retina in the eyes and promotes healing.

Due to its overwhelming health benefits, dermatologists consider the chemical for skin restoration. Experts even believe this as the new fountain of youth. The hyaluronic acid is now showcased as skin rejuvenating substance that is being injected to different parts of the body but focuses more on the face. It can be used as well for deep lines or wrinkles on the forehead, around the eyes and mouth. The solution is used for filler that contour the lips or jaws.

Here are the other benefits that you can get from Juvederm Ultra Plus.

  • Slows down aging
  • Speed up healing of skin impairment such burns, wounds and skin ulcers.
  • Acts as a potent dermal moisturizer.

There are a lot of things to talk about when it comes to dermal filler using Juvederm. Speak to your doctor, and learn more about how it can help you feel, and look young inside and out.

Juvederm Voluma

 

Experts say that our skin dictates how we look. How is that possible? Our skin has this innate nature to hold moisture which is essential for dermis firmness, and pliability. Without the moistness, our skin will look saggy, dry and old. The Ultraviolet rays from the sun are one of the major factors that affect the skin’s elasticity which is most of the time, difficult to restore.

Dermatologists are very grateful because recently, Food and Drug Administrations (FDA) approved the Juvederm Voluma (a hyaluronic acid based filler) that is intended for the cheeks. Plastic surgeons and dermatologists are using this substance for a particular type of skin related surgery for over the years and waiting for it to be considered by the FDA. Now, it has been approved by the FDA due to its efficacy and safety.

The solution is different from Juvederm Ultra Plus because Voluma is intended for deeper injection. Juvederm Voluma is a hyaluronic acid based gel filler purposed for cheek enhancement and renews its shape back to original non-damage, plump, and smooth cheeks.

During and after the procedure

Initially before the treatment, your doctor will analyze the structure of your cheek zone. According to plastic surgeon most people are losing volume on their mid-face region. Based on research and studies, almost 85% of individuals manifesting asymmetric face and the other 15% almost had it, because it is impossible to have a well-formed face. Hence, with the help of surgeons or dermatologists with the Juvederm Voluma, it can be achieved.

After the initial cheek assessment, your doctor will apply lidocaine or a numbing cream so that you won’t feel the injection. The target of the injection is to touch your bones because the gel should be injected just right above the bone. You will be asked to lie down in a reclining chair to start the procedure. Depending on your doctor’s assessment, you will receive at least three injections per cheeks with a total of .5 ml of the gel or more. The gel will be injected into the zygomatic (cheekbone) area and below the cheek part to give a natural look.

The procedure will take approximately 10 minutes, and you can see the effect right away. No, any special aftercare process will not need to be done because you can even go out for a night out afterward. Your doctor may advise you not to massage the area or put deep pressure on your skin for the gel not to migrate to other parts of the face.

Based on the report, most people who have had the treatment experienced the effect for almost two years. There are no side effects nor any irritation reported. Ask your doctor about it.